Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Best Personalized Baby Boy Blankets + Las Mejores Mantas Personalizadas Para Bebes Varones !!!



Braves,I came across the website BabyBlankets.com and I thought that it would be great to share it with all of you. As you already know I am very into fashion and style . But, my favorite thing is being a mom . I have two boys ages 8 and 6. When they were little they loved their cute baby boy blankets. They wouldn't leave the house without them. And, if by any chance they did , they would miss it the whole time. Back then I was not familiar with Baby Blankets.com. This website offers very cute, soft,cuddly, and better yet personalized baby blankets for boys.




My boys are too big for them right now but I am thinking about purchasing one or two for some of my friends that are expecting boys because without a doubt these blankets will make useful gift that every new mom can cherish. I know for a fact that my baby's blanket bought me some quiet time back in the day. I hope you like them as much as me:)



Braves, me encontré con el sitio web BabyBlankets.com y pensé que sería muy bueno compartirlo con todos ustedes. Como ya saben mí me encantan la moda y el estilo. Pero lo que más me encanta es ser mama. Tengo dos niños de 8 y 6 años. Cuando eran pequeños les encantaban sus mantitas de bebe. Las llevaban con ellos a todos lados .Y si por casualidad se les quedaba, la extrañaban. En ese entonces no estaba familiarizada con el sitio web de BabyBlankets.com. Este sitio web ofrece muy lindas y suaves mantas de peluche para bebés y lo mejor es que son personalizadas.


Mis hijos ya están muy grandes para estas mantas pero estoy pensando en comprar una o dos para regalárselas a algunas de mis amigas que están esperando bebe varon. Sin duda estas mantas hacen un regalo muy útil para cualquier mamá nueva. En mis tiempos, la mantita que usaban mis niños que regalo muchos momentos de tranquilidad . Espero les gusten tanto como a mi :)

Live,Laugh,& Love Always
Vida, Risa, y Mucho Amor Siempre
BraveChica

No comments:

Post a Comment